This Weight Watchers Lemon Dessert is one of my favourites when I’m trying to stay on track with My WW. Just 2 ingredients and no-bake you can have this prepared in a few minutes!
Did I mention this WW dessert is only 2 points! Indulge in this sinless lemon delight!
Watch this video to see how easy it is to make a tasty Lemon Dessert perfect for Weight Watchers…
Ingredients for WW Lemon Dessert
Great news, this lemon dessert is not only easy to make, it’s also only 2 ingredients!
- 0% Fat-Free Greek Yogurt or Fage
- Sugar-Free Lemon Pudding Mix (Jell-o brand)
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- -Sugar-Free Lemon Pudding Mix
- -0% Greek Yogurt
- Empty contents of pudding mix into a small mixing bowl.
- Add 2.5 cups of 0% Fat-Free Greek Yogurt to the bowl.
- On medium, blend the ingredients together until fluffy and uniform in colour.
- Divide the lemon dessert mix equally amongst 4 dishes.
- Garnish this lemon WW dessert with a crumbled graham wafer cracker (1 point), 1/4 cup Light Whipping Cream (1 point), fresh berries (0 points) or fresh lemon zest (0 Points).
Refrigerate the remaining WW lemon dessert up to the expiry date of the greek yogurt.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Prepare this Weight Watchers Lemon Dessert
Low Point Lemon Dessert Toppings
I call this a 2 point dessert, in fact, you could just call it 1 point, as the second point comes from the toppings.
My favourite toppings:
- Gay Lea Light Real Whipped Cream- 1 point- 4tbsp (=1/4 cup)
- 1 Honeymaid Graham Wafter cracker crumbled or US brand
- Fresh lemon zest (I use this zester)
- Fresh or frozen berries
I love anything lemon flavoured; indulging in this Weight Watchers lemon dessert won’t hurt a bit! Heck, you could even have it for breakfast!
This recipe is easy to make, and always a crowd pleaser… let’s be honest, it really just has to please me!
You can almost taste summer just looking at the sunshine lemony yellow!
If you have points to spare; rather than dividing the mix, you could pour it into a ready made pie or graham cracker crust for a delicious pie, YUM!
Try these other flavours for a variation of this recipe:
Like this Weight Watchers idea? Check out these other tips
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase an item via these links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Have you tried a Weight Watchers lemon dessert before? Let me know in a comment below!