Check out the NEW WEIGHT WATCHERS SNACK IDEAS LIST for WW Freestyle–> click here
Not all of you may know this but-after having my son (about 2 years ago) I began a weight loss journey with Weight Watchers. I loved the program and lost 70 lbs! However, the warm weather, busy days, endless get-togethers and BBQ’s leave a gal with a creeping scale (I know you know what I’m sayin’). At this snacky time of year we are all looking for something to reach for when we’re feeling the crave, so today I thought I’d share with you my favourite low point Weight Watchers snacks. We all know the obvious- reaching for fruit and veggies is the best option, but while your friends are stuffing themselves with potato chips, know that reaching for one of these snacks instead will put you on the lighter side of things.
1. Quaker Crispy Minis- 2 Points for 12 chips. Lots of yummy flavours- love BBQ and Dill!
2. Brenton Popped Cracker Chips- 2 Points for 17 Chips. I’ve only tried the BBQ but I can’t get enough,plus 17 is like a real bowl full!
3. Yogurt Tubes- 2 Points per Tube– I really love these frozen as a cool treat.
4. Motts Fruitsations Juice Ice Bars- 1 Point per Freezie– 3 tasty flavours, my fav is Country Apple.
5. Pringles Stix- 2 Points per pack. Quite a few sticks in these small packages- Honey is my fav flavour.
6. Thinsations- 3 Points per Package– So many yummy treats in this line- I love the fudge drizzled popcorn, yogurt pretzels, and the Bits and Bites.
7. Twistos- 3 Points for 17 pieces. These are great as a snack or the perfect substitute for croutons on your salad.
8. Triscuit Thin Crisps- 2 Points for 10 crackers. Love the Parmesan Garlic and the Sweet Chili flavours, great with cheese if you have a few extra points.
9. Fruit and Fluff Dip- 3 tbsp. Cool Whip (1 point), 3 tbsp. No fat yogurt (1 Point) stir together and dip in your favourite fruit (free).
10. Veggies and Dip- 2 tbsp. Low fat Sour Cream (1point), 1tbsp Miracle Whip (1 Point), shake of onion flakes and dill weed, stir. Dip in your fav veggie sticks (free).
There you have it! I hope you dig into some tasty low point snacks. Do you have a go to low point munchie idea? I’d love to hear it! Enjoy!
Check out these other weight watcher ideas:
WEIGHT WATCHERS FREESTYLE SNACK
Weight Watchers BBQ Pizza
Easy Start to Weight Watchers
Low Point Weight Watchers Drink
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this post are my own. These top 10 low point Weight Watchers snack options are in my opinion only. Calculations were done personally using a WW calculator.Tags: recipes, snacks, Weight Watchers