Join Virginia as she creates, inspires, and parents with original crafts, home decor, delicious recipes, party ideas, holiday style, new products and affordable designs. She is the hands behind top US blog Fynes Designs, and is thrilled to show you elegant and simple ways to spark daily imagination and innovation in your home, with useful and attractive DIY projects. Whether a craft, painting project, or recipe, Virginia’s step-by-step instructions and photos make everything easy and fun. Follow along, and the let the inspiration begin.
This is a family catering affair right here in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia. This business avenue was explored after the addition of children to her family, as an escape from the hectic life of shift work. It has proven to be a successful venture with many happy customers. Her mom and sister are her right hand men (ok, one would have to be the left, but who can choose!). Annapolis Valley Catering dishes are as appealing to the eye they are to the taste, and we pride ourselves on styling your buffet or hors d’oeuvres table to suit your occasion and venue.
Fun Things About Virginia:
- She’s 35, but recently when someone asked how old she was and she answered they said ‘oh wow, really I thought you were older! I just mean you’re so mature” does that mean she’s old for her age, or ugly for her age? Hummm…
- She’s the co-owner of a full service restaurant and music venue, The Union Street. See it here.
- She has an education in Interior Design, and Animal Science- totally related eh?
- She grew up on a large hog farm, plus we had some horses, cattle, rabbits…
- Flipping a house is #1 on her bucket list.
- She’s taught herself everything crafty she knows, with the exception of knitting (Thanks Aunt Shirley).
- She’s a wanna-be exerciser but can’t seem to make it a daily thing.
- When being crafty she likes to make one of something and move on. Virgnia hates making things over and over. Learn it and leave it. That’s why selling her projects doesn’t work.
- If she could have any job (without having to go back to school) she would be a home-ec teacher.
- Pink is her favourite color, but really how do you choose just one?
- She love antique, thrift, flea-market and Frenchy shopping.
Virginia LOVES the feeling of wowing people with something she’s made or whipped up in the kitchen. She looks forward to sharing her love and passion of crafts with you! She hopes you’ll become a Fynes Follower!
Please don’t hesitate to contact Virginia with questions, concerns, or ideas at virginia(at)fynesdesings.con
The images and content of fynesdesigns.com are protected by copyright. DO NOT distribute or copy the content without permission. DO NOT edit or remove watermarks from any image. If you want to share an image feel free to pick ONE IMAGE with a direct link to its original post. For questions please use the contact form.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit fynesdesigns.com. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.