If you looking for easy valentine ideas, you’ve come to the right place! Today I have a FREE Cool DIY Hair Tie Valentine SVG for you.
DIY Hair Tie Valentine
These cute hair tie Valentines are so fun for girls. I made the phrase generic so you can use any hair accessory that suits your fancy. I couldn’t decide which I liked best!
Each of the hair colours are a separate SVG file so you can choose to cut just one or create a page with all three.
You’ll want to maintain the size of the Valentine card (3 girls to an 8.5 x 11 page) if gifting a scrunchie or bigger sized hair tie. Small hair tie, 4 per page or something larger 2 per page.
If you’re new to the Print and Cut, check out this tutorial to learn how to use this fun feature!
I love this easy Valentine idea, but don’t have a cutter, can I still use them?
If you don’t have an electronic cutter (such as a Silhouette or Cricut), you can certainly cut these Valentine cards out with scissors. I’d suggest fine tip detail scissors to make a crisp clean cut, these are my favourite pair. Just simply download the PDF file at the bottom of this post, color print on heavy weight card-stock, then cut around the outside edge.
To complete the ‘cool hair’ Valentine cards, simply slip on a cute hair accessory and have your little one write their sentiment and name on the back. A pretty easy Valentine idea that will wow all the girls on your Valentine’s Day list!
Shop my favorite Valentine’s Day hair accessories:
- Valentine Heart Scrunchies
- Rabbit Ear Hair Ties
- Tie Die Bow Scrunchies
- Floral Crisscross Hairbands
- Gold Heart Barrette
- Love Heart Bobby Pins
- Glitter Hearts and Bows Ponytail Holder
- Valentine No Crease Elastics
Looking for more Easy Valentine Ideas?
Visit my friends below to get their sweet Valentine freebies too!
- I Love You – That’s What Che Said
- Love Letter – We Can Make That
- You’re My Lobster – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Zombie Ate My Heart – Printable Crush
- All We Need is Love – Kelly Leigh Creates
- My Class is Full of Sweet Hearts – unOriginal Mom
- Love Shirt – Try It Like It Create It
- My Heart Belongs To Mommy/Daddy – Hello Creative Family
- Love You Most. The End. I win. – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Valentine Tacos – Everyday Party Magazine
- Donuts are My Valentine – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Hello Love – The Girl Creative
- Conversation Hearts – Liz on Call
- Llama Love You Forever – Life Sew Savory
- Scrunchie Valentine – Fynes Designs
- All of Me Loves All of You – Cutting Machine Crafting
- XOXO Pajamas – SeeLindsay
- Love Bites – Homemade Heather
- Love Stinks, Let’s Drink – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Kids Valentine Shirt – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Have you done a DIY hair tie Valentine before? What is one of your favorite DIY Valentine ideas? Let me know in a comment below!