We love cookies and I can not lie.
My husband mainly wears the cookie captain cap, I swear I can bake a batch and they are gone before I can turn around. I’ve been trying hard to have a fresh batch in the cookie jar so
Mr. Fynes, the kiddos have some for their lunch box.
Today I wanted to share a recipe for a hearty version of the beloved Chocolate Chip Cookie… with a yummy c-r-u-n-c-h!
- 1 cup melted Butter
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2½ cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Coconut
- ¾ cup Oatmeal
- ¾ cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup white Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chips
- Beat together butter, brown sugar and eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, coconut, oatmeal and Rice Krispies until well combined.
- Stir in Chocolate chips.
- Mix together and scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheet. (batter will be more loose than typical chocolate chip cookies).
- Bake at 375 deg for 10 mins or until just brown.
I love a cookie with a dash of oatmeal, it makes me feel a like I’m whipping up a health-ish cookie, plus the Rice Krispies give a tasty CRUNCH!!
These little cookies are so scrumptious and chocolately they won’t last long!
Try this other yummy treat