We love cookies and I can not lie.
My husband mainly wears the cookie captain cap, I swear I can bake a batch and they are gone before I can turn around. I’ve been trying hard to have a fresh batch in the cookie jar so
Mr. Fynes, the kiddos have some for their lunch box.
Today I wanted to share a recipe for a hearty version of the beloved Chocolate Chip Cookie… with a yummy c-r-u-n-c-h!
- 1 cup melted Butter
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2½ cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Coconut
- ¾ cup Oatmeal
- ¾ cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup white Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chips
- Beat together butter, brown sugar and eggs.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, coconut, oatmeal and Rice Krispies until well combined.
- Stir in Chocolate chips.
- Mix together and scoop onto parchment lined cookie sheet. (batter will be more loose than typical chocolate chip cookies).
- Bake at 375 deg for 10 mins or until just brown.
I love a cookie with a dash of oatmeal, it makes me feel a like I’m whipping up a health-ish cookie, plus the Rice Krispies give a tasty CRUNCH!!
These little cookies are so scrumptious and chocolately they won’t last long!
Try this other yummy treat
Delicious Pastry Cinnamon Roll
Pinned. Love the idea of Rice Krispies!
We have the disappearing cookie problem around here too! I love the Rice Krispies and coconut in these–sounds fabulous!