I love quesadillas, they are on the top of my list for quick meal ideas! My secret to making them extra fast is using pre-cooked chicken or turkey pieces. Because this recipe uses lots of other fresh ingredients, one package of meat will do! I can feed my family of 5 (2 adults, 1 teen, 2 smalls) with this recipe! They LOVE how easy these scrumptious cheesy chicken quesadillas are!
This chicken quesadillas recipe can easily be adapted to suit any dietary needs. Use light cheese and smaller wraps to make it a weight watcher low point meal or add extra cheese to please party guests!
When cutting chicken quesadillas I find a pizza wheel does the best job!
Add a big dollop of sour cream and chunky salsa (or something with heat for a bit of excitement) to the side for dipping!
- Pre-cooked Chicken or Turkey pieces (I like Maple Leaf)
- Grated Cheese
- Sour cream
- Dice peppers, onion, tomato, and pre-cooked chicken pieces
- Grate cheese
- Lightly oil frying pan, set on medium high stove top
- Place a wrap in the pan
- Add a sprinkle of grated cheese to one half of the wrap
- Add diced vegetables and chicken on top of the cheese
- Add another sprinkle of cheese (this will stick the quesadilla together)
- Fold wrap in half
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes, until lightly browned and slightly crispy
- Flip and repeat on the other side
Serve these Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas with a yummy salad. Try this Santa Fe Salad from Suburble it makes a perfect combination!