Today I wanted to share this appetizer secret-weapon with you… Maple Pecan Brie Dip. It is possibly the Easiest Brie Appetizer you’ll EVER make, it will have your guest raving!
Ingredients to make an easy Brie Dip
- Maple Syrup (1/4 cup),
- 1 wheel of Brie (200g halved),
- Pecans (a handful)
- Sliced baguette or crackers
How to prepare Maple Pecan Brie Dip
- Prep time: 5 mins (probably less)
- Oven time: 20 mins at 350 degrees
- Using a large knife cut the wheel of brie in half (this way you don’t have to saw through the tough outside rind to get to the yummy cheese. Plus when guests want more (which they will) you’re prepared for round 2 (no pun intended).
- Place the brie in a small baking dish and drizzle with Maple syrup.
- Chop the pecans and throw them on top of the brie.
- Slide it in the oven for 20 mins (at 350 degrees) until the cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with slices of baguette. Spread on and dip slices into maple syrup and allow to runoff.
Can you believe how easy this Maple Pecan Brie Appetizer is? I promise your guests will be wowed!
If you’re looking for more delicious Brie Appetizer ideas check out this post from A Pretty Life in The Suburbs where she shares 6 brie appetizer ideas!
Yum! This looks easy and delicious – I will for sure have to try this over the holidays! 🙂
Merry Christmas to you and your family Virginia!
Merry Christmas to you too Jenny! Hope you have loads of fun with your little one!
I’ll be making this one! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Virginia!