Everyone loves to receive a personalized gift for Christmas. Using these soda bottle labels make an easy customized gift that is thoughtful and fun!
My children don’t often have pop, it’s reserved for special occasions like birthdays and movie nights. These personalized soda cans make a fun treat even more special…especially if it comes in a glass bottle!
How to Personalize a Soda Bottle Label
- Click on this link to gain access to the free Canva templates- FREE CHRISTMAS SODA BOTTLE LABELS and FREE SODA BOTTLENECK LABELS. You will need to have or create an account, it is free to use!
- Adjust the name on the soda bottle labels by clicking inside the text box where it says “name here”.
- Click download in the upper right corner. Choose PDF Print from the file type drop-down and click download.
- The file will save to your downloads folder. From here you can choose to print at home or send it to a printer. The finished labesl will measure 8″ wide and 3.5″ tall. Three labels should fit on a paper.
- Print the labels on white printable vinyl.
How to Personalize a Soda Can
The labels are sized to fit a glass pop bottle (340ml), or a stubby (222ml) soda can.
- If using a glass bottle, remove the existing label.
- Use nail polish to paint the cap the desired colour (these were A&W orange, which didn’t work).
- Cut the labels using a straight edge and utility knife, or a paper trimmer. Hand cut the personalized label for the neck of the bottle with scissors.
- Adhere the label to the bottle, positioning the front crest in the centre and folding it around the back. Allow the label to slightly overlap in the back.
Now you just have to choose if you’re going to customize a soda bottle or can!
Can you think of someone that would love a personalized soda bottle straight from the North Pole?
There will be some fun soda cans under the tree this year for a special personalized gift.This week I’m joining some of my talented blogging friends for the Christmas Seasonal Simplicity Series! Today we are all sharing our holiday drink recipe ideas with you. Be sure to check out these fabulous recipes by clicking on the links below each image.
Low Carb Keto Homemade Eggnog at The Happy Housie
Cranberry Whisky Sour at Maison de Cinq
Bourbon Spritz Recipe at Place of My Taste
Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps at Craftberry Bush
Gingerbread Flavoured Coffee Syrup at The DIY Mommy
Christmas Morning Mimosas at This is Our Bliss
Ruby Red Grapefruit Punch at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
Just Add Cinnamon Twist on Classic Hot Chocolate Mix at This is Simplicite
Christmas Sorbet Punch at Clean & Scentisible
Cranberry Raspberry Cocktail at Life is a Party
Blue Latte Recipe at Dans le Lakehouse
2 Step Mock Champagne Punch Recipe at Grace in My Space
Hot Chocolate Bar & Free Printables at the Handmade Home
Custom Soda Labels at Fynes Designs
Keto Sugar Free Peppermint Hot Chocolate at Tatertots & Jello
Deliciously Easy Holiday Eggnog at She Gave it a Go
Holiday Drink Recipe Ideas at Jennifer Maune
Homemade Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream at My Sweet Savannah
Sparkling Cranberry Cocktails at Finding Silver Pennies
Have you made personalized bottle labels before? Let me know in a comment below!
These are SO cute! Can’t wait to use them. Thanks so much!
These are so cute. Fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing
Oh my gosh, these are so adorable! Love them so much!
Cathy Dickman says
Please help me figure out how to print with free Canva. When I click PDF print it wants credit card info for $3.00 charge
I’m sorry I will have get to the bottom of this!