Fall is in the air, and nothing makes a crisp fall evening better than a sip of Apple Cider Punch!
What I love most about the holidays is time spent with family. Whether it is around a punch bowl, snuggled up on the sofa with a blanket and a warm apple cider drink, or celebrating with a totty, drinks always seem to have a leading role in the festivities.
How to make yummy Apple Cider Punch fit for a crowd!
Apple Cider is super tasty, but it isn’t affordable to serve a big crowd. Adding a few simple ingredients will stench your cider so there is lots to go around!
Apple Cider Punch Recipe
What you’ll need-
- PC Bartlet Pear and Macintosh Apple Cider
- PC Fresh Pressed Sweet Apple Cider
- PC Spritz UP
- 1/2 cup ice tea crystals
- ice and apple slices for garnish
Simply mix all the ingredients into your punch bowl, stir, add ice and apple slices for garnish.
Now sit back and relax as your guests serve themselves. My guests are serving themselves from this Pottery Barn Pumpkin Drink Dispenser, pretty eh?!
How to keep your apple slices from browning
Dip apple slices in a bowl of water with 1 tsp. lemon juice to prevent browning. Cut a small ‘V’ in the apple slices to garnish the punch glass.
This punch is sure to put your give your guests the festive flavour they’re looking for!
Looking for something a bit more cozy, or maybe something with a teensy kick?
The Creative Canadian Bloggers are pleased to bring you 9 Festive Fall Drinks to get your Thanksgiving weekend started right!
- Vanilla Maple Latte from The DIY Mommy
- Spiced Tea Recipe from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Steamer from Satori Design For Living
- Hazelnut Hot Chocolate from The Sweetest Digs
- Autumn Chill Chai-Tea-Ni Martini from The Happy Housie
- Chocolate Orange Martini from Suburble
- Cinnamon Apple Spice Latte from Craftberry Bush
- Cinnamon Spiced Ice Tea Cocktail from The Sweetest Escape
- Warm Cranberry Apple Spiced Punch from Clean and Sensible