Happy Thanksgiving Friends! Today I have a Free dining room Thanksgiving decor SVG that you can use to make your own dining room art.
However, this sign is versatile it doesn’t have to only be used for your Thanksgiving decor. Momma’s know, fostering grateful hearts is a year-round job!
I love this time of year when the family is together. Crowded around our table, feeling all the love and gratitude. Most importantly, showing each other how much they mean to you. We can all agree we need more of that this year.
Choosing to paint this sign to look like a green chalkboard gave it a farmhouse vibe. This free SVG cut file is totally customizable, you can paint any colour you wish!
Leftover scraps of plywood make great signs, which is what I used here. However, if sign making isn’t your thing, there are lots of different styles of blanks you can buy. Check out this Etsy page, or your local craft shop for sign blanks to make your dining room decor piece.
Download this free Thanksgiving cut file below
I’m not only sharing my free SVG cut file, scroll down to get all these other thankful cut files completely free!
What’s your current favorite Thanksgiving decor? Let me know in a comment below!
THANKFUL SVG COLLECTION
- There is Always Something to be Thankful For – That’s What Che Said
- Thankful porch sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Thankful heart – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Grateful Thankful Blessed – We Can Make That!
- Dwight Schrute Quote – seeLindsay
- Gather and Give Thanks – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Thankful hand lettered design – Printable Crush
- Eat Drink & Be Thankful – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Give Thanks Always – Liz on Call
- Thankful, Blessed, and Kind of a Mess – unOriginal Mom
- Thankful Mama – Hello Creative Family
- Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart – Everyday Party Magazine
- So Very Thankful, Incredibly Grateful, Unbelievably Blessed – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Thankful Photo Card – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Grateful, Thankful, Blessed – The Girl Creative
- Crowded table sign – Fynes Designs
- Thankful for you – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Today I am Thankful – Life Sew Savory