Happy Valentine’s! I’m seriously so excited to finally show you my Valentine decor! It has been up for weeks (since the Christmas decor came down) but I just couldn’t seem to get it together to get some pictures.It is quite girly, (however, have you seen much masculine february decor?) Lets get to it…
1. Flirty felt hearts strung up on a door frame, with a matching ‘Be Mine’ banner.
2. Yarn wrapped heart wreath, with felt accent flowers. Two easy techniques, one cute wreath!
3. Pottery Barn inspired framed L-O-V-E. Cricut cut letters, pop dotted on, with a touch of glitter, oh, so ‘Lovely’.
4. Stitched felt x’s and o’s.
5. And last but certainly not least May Arts ribbon wrapped kisses and hugs (you can never have enough of them on Valentine’s).
Love this Valentine window decor? Check out the tutorial how its made over on the May Arts Ribbon blog.
Thanks for having a look, I hope you loved it!
Court's Crafts says
Oh la la!!!