Wowza how this month is flying by! Father’s Day is already here this weekend, I need to show you what we’re gifting this year. You’ll love this clip photo frame idea, it is super easy to make, will only cost a few dollars, the kiddos can help out, plus you can make it in about 10 minutes, win, win, win!
First off I need to tell you about my little photo printer, the Instax® SHARE SP-1. This little guy prints photos right from your smart phone in seconds! You can edit, add filters, even add text right from your phone, then print and have it in your hands right away! It is perfect for photo gifts, like this DIY Photo Clip Frame, scrapbooking and project life, party photo booths, and so much more! You can learn more about this fun printer on the Instax SHARE site.
Supplies to make an Instax Clip Photo Frame
- Instax SHARE printer + film
- Smart phone + Fuji Instax app (app store, google play)
- 1 x 6″ board (mine measures 15″ long, but depending on how many photos you include you can adjust that)
- Dollar Store Metal binder clips
- Gorilla Super Glue
How to make a DIY Photo Clip Frame
This photo clip frame is ridiculously easy to make (you can get a 1 x 6″ cut at the Home Depot if you don’t have tools at home, stain or paint desired color).
- Gather your supplies.
- Print your photos using the Instax® SHARE SP-1 printer
- Add clip to top of the photo and arrange on the board as desired (measure for accuracy if thats your bag, I’m the eyeball type).
- Use the pencil to mark where you’d like to place the clip.
- Add a bead of Super Glue to the circle part of the clip, as well as the straight bar where it will contact the wood. Place on the pencil mark and hold in place for 20 seconds. Repeat for all clips.
- Clip photos in place.
Super easy clip photo frame eh?! I added a small trim piece to my frame, but that totally ins’t necessary if you’re not into cutting and nailing.
You don’t have to stick to a small board either. I also made a another larger Father’s Day photo gift using a 11″ x 13″ piece of plywood. Then printed 12 Instax photos of Daddy and his kiddos. The best part is if you take a better or more meaningful photo you can switch them out, or change the theme.
I had a lot of fun with the children snapping photos to clip up on our frame. This photo gift is not only perfect for Father’s Day. It would make a great gift for grandma and grandpa, birthdays, and especially Christmas!
Isn’t this such an easy gift idea? Older kids could even tackle this one all on their own!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by FUJIFLIM. However, all ideas, projects, and opinions are honest and 100% my own.
This little printer is my new best friend! And guess what?
One lucky reader is going to walk away with one too!
Enter using the Rafflecopter below