Today my creative friends and I put together a collection of 20 Christmas free SVG files for you to make some really cute ornaments. These ornaments are perfect for your own tree or to give as a gift!
Free Christmas SVG Files
Use this Christmas Free SVG to make a fun decorative sign, or make a small ornament to hang on the tree!
I applied this free SVG to a dollar store pizza pan to make a giant Christmas bulb, I think it’s so fun!
Simply add the cut file to an ornament blank like this wood one and you’ll have a trendy Christmas ornament to match your holiday style!
But wait that’s not all! Visit my friends to get more Christmas Free SVG files!
- Snowflake Ornaments – We Can Make That!
- Winter Wonderland Arabesque Tile Ornament – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Good Cheer Hand Lettered Wood Ornament – Printable Crush
- Mistletoe and Merlot Ornament – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Merry Christ-mas Wood Slice Ornament – unOriginal Mom
- 3D Tree Ornament – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Oh Snap! Gingerbread Man – Hello Creative Family
- House Under Elf Surveilance – Happy Go Lucky
- Let it Snow – Everyday Party Magazine
- Shaker Ornament – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Gingerbread Ornaments – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rustic Elements Wood Slice Ornaments – The Girl Creative
- Layered Christmas Wreath Ornament – Liz on Call
- Felt Christmas Ornament – Life Sew Savory
- Big Bulb “Holly Jolly” Ornament – Fynes Designs
- Merry Christmas Gnome – Cutting Machine Crafting
- 3D Paper Ornaments – That’s What Che Said
Check out these other DIY Christmas ornaments
Which of these SVG files do you like the most? Let me know in a comment below!
Glenda Brown says
I would love the Big Blub “Holly Jolly” giant ornament.
I love this one, it is so creative.
Thank you so much