Its no secret, I’m sure you have figured it out… I’m a tiny bit obsessed with Instagram! Its the easiest form of social media, no drama, no deep thinking, for the most part just eye candy.
I’m by no means an expert in the Insta field, but since becoming and Insta-junkie, I have came across some cool apps for Instagram I think everyone should know about!
1. Rhonna Designs– Next to the camera this is my most used photo app, I loooove it! You can create the stunning photos, add designs, overlays, text (cool fonts), frames, and masks. It is very user friendly, has the option to make and save your photos different sizes, and has a browser to easily find what you’re looking for. Periodic in-app purchases for 99¢ will give you access to hundreds of overlays, usually co-ordinating with an upcoming holiday and current trends. In addition to all this awesomeness- the starter screen is a beautiful collection of users hand selected each month. If you tap one of the photos to view you will be taken to that persons account where you can discover amazing folks to follow! Be sure to tag your photos #rhonnadesigns. Initial investment only $1.99! Check out these examples-
2. PicTapGo– includes over 50 photo effects and allows you to layer filters and save your own custom filter recipes, most filter apps only let you use one. This app includes film and vintage filters, crisp black and white and beautiful color effects. Easily share your photos on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Plus it also gives you the option to open it up into Collect App (futher down on the list!). This app is perfect if you find a lot of your iphone photos are dark. Investment- $1.99
3. PicFrame App– With 73 fully adjustable frames supporting up to 9 photos or videos, text labels, rounded corners, photo effects, shapes, shadows, music, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look. This App really packs a punch! There are so many options I haven’t explored over half of them. I use this app for creating collages (especially my favourite #followfriday) and to get my instagrams ready for printing. Awesome value for only a 99¢ investment! (there are free versions of this, but they are full of adds and not as many options).
Here is quick directions how to use the Pic Frame App to size your instagram photos-
Open the app, in the top right corner choose 3:2, then choose the frame with 2 or 3 holes, touch your finger on the centre line and slide it over to read 200 (the other box will read 82). Inset photos by holding your finger on the hole and choosing while album to grab it from. This will give you a 4 x 4 instagram photo (on a 4×6 sheet, with 2″ of white space, or two small 2″ photos) you can have printed at the photo centre of choice (I like Costco!). If you follow picture directions better you can visit My Sisters Suitcase where they give a full picture tutorial.
4. TimerCam App– Not in enough of you in your Instagram feed, but not a fan of the selfie movement? Try out TimeCam! Simple and effective controls, selectable timer delay in 5, 10, 15 or 30 seconds, 3 seconds countdown sound effect, selectable flash mode (Auto, On or Off), plus you can use it with both the front and back camera. You’ll be popping up in your photos all over the place! The best part… its FREE!
3. Collect App– This one isn’t only for instagram, but if you Project Life, Project 365, or just want to keep a daily photo record this is the app for you! I can say enough good about it! It creates a daily polaroid type photo with the date, and text. Some of the awesome features- Multiple albums/calendars, multiple photos per day, date and caption your photos and make notes in different fonts and styles (perfect for PL), perfect for printing at 3×4 and 4×6. You can set it to send you a daily reminder to take a photo, print a monthly index card, make a slideshow video, instantly share to instagram, make easy edits if you mess up, it is super user friendly. All this at the low low cost of FREE!! You can get a few upgrades for $1.99 but I haven’t yet! Check out a few shots of what I’ve been doing with it-
The polariods are really fun! It’s the perfect app for me, because I don’t have a lot of time for journaling.
If you don’t have a lot of time for anything, you can just insert the photos into 3×4 pockets!
Here is a shot of collect photo up close. A little has been trimmed off the top and bottom of the 3×4″ photo.
Doesn’t the Collect App look fun?! Can you believe its free?!!!
There you have it folks! My favoyrite Apps for Instagram, just a little lineup but I use them all each day, I’m sure you will love them too! Can you believe that you can get everything I mentioned here for $5!
(Guess what? I made the graphic below with the Rhonna Designs App! Very cool!)
I hope you enjoy your new instagram photo fun! I’d love to connect with you on Instagram, and see how you’re putting these Apps for Instagram to use!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, I really use these apps each day, I just wanted to share because I want you to love them too!