Welcome to week no. 4 of the Be Awesome Linky Party! I hope you had a great weekend, we certainly did. I missed you all last week while I was out due to Hurricane Arthur.
Here is what has been happening on the blog- Watermelon Lemonade Popsicles and Snow Cones, so delicious and one simple ingredient! Summer at the Fynes– what this time of year is like around here, and a delicious Bacon Scallop Burger– seriously delicious. And just this morning I shared some fun DIY retro inspired patio lanterns, be sure to leave a comment on that post for a chance to win a fun crafty prize!
Here are my top picks from last weeks party
3 Ingredient Ice-Cream Play Dough from Brave New Home. I know the kiddos are going to go crazy for this one!
Cookie Dough Fudge with Chocolate Chips and Pecans from Domestic Mommy hood. Can I get a Yuuuum-ie!
Hello Mrs. beautiful vase. Etched Glass Vase from So Much Better with Age
Strawberry Black Forest Parfait from Robyn’s View looks like the perfect dessert to try before strawberry season comes to a close.
Say hello to the Be Awesome party hosts
Angie of Echoes of Laughter, Virginia of Fynes Designs, Julie of Sober Julie, Crystal of Sew Creative, Jo-Anna of A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Stacey of This Lil Piglet and Shauna of Satori Design for Living and myself are the hostesses of this fabulous party!
Each week, your projects will be seen on 8 different blogs, with each choosing their favourites from the week! It’s a kinda awesome!
Be sure to follow the rules, link up your best projects, and you could be featured too!
- Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
- Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
- No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
- This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Now it’s your turn, let see what you’ve been up to this week