Welcome to week 7 of the Be Awesome Linky Party, were so happy to see your projects each week! Keep em’ coming!
Meet the Be Awesome hosts
Angie of Echoes of Laughter, Julie of Sober Julie, Crystal of Sew Creative, Jo-Anna of A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara of Suburble , Stacey of This Lil Piglet and Shauna of Satori Design for Living and myself are the hostesses of this awesome party!
This weeks features were chose by Me!
Edible Cookie Dough– A Mom’s Take
Oreo Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes from What Rose Knows
Silk Wrap Braclet How To from The DIY Dreamer
DIY Mason Jar Cups from My Frugal Adventures
Galette with Fresh Fruit from Personally Andrea
Nautical Birthday Party from Tikkido
Now its your turn, show us what you’ve been up to this week!
- Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
- Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
- No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
- This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Thank you for another great party – have a lovely week.
Cindy Eikenberg says
Hi Virginia! Thank you so much to you and the ladies for hosting the party! Have a happy Tuesday and a fabulous week!
Debi Willhoite says
Thank you for hosting this fab party and for allowing me to share with you all. Have a fabulous weekend!
Hi Virginia…have I been living under a rock?! Thanks so much for the feature 🙂
Ha ha! No worries, its hard to keep up when your work is always so great!