Welcome to week 6 of the Be Awesome Linky Party. I’ve been having so much fun enjoying all this summer weather that the ol’ bloggeroonie has been slack, but never fear these gals have kicked it into gear and have some great projects to share!
Check out a few projects from the Be Awesome Team
DIY Water table from Sew Creative Blog– my kids totally need this!
Grill Peaches from Sober Julie– yummmm!
This week’s features were chosen by Julie from SoberJulie.com
Check out these fabulous projects that were linked up last week!
In order from top left:
Your Turn to BE Awesome!
Show us your awesomeness and have the chance to be featured on 8 fabulous Canadian blogs.
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1.Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in the post that you link up.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please join in and come back each week to share all the awesome things you’ve been up to!