Have you made your list and checked it twice? Do you have your brown paper packages all tied up with strings? If you’re like me, you do not. I’m actually a bit behind on the holidays this year, if you haven’t hit the mall you may need just what I have in store for you! A few women’s Christmas gift ideas, just a few of my favourite things!
I have to be honest, my favourite things rarely change from one year to the next, but I have to say when you find something you really love, there is no need to stray from the path. All my Christmas gift ideas are tried and tested, make you feel warm and cozy (which is exactly what this lady needs in the wintertime), are excellent quality, and will have the woman on your list melting in your hand!
Women’s Christmas Gift Ideas
- LEGENDARY WHITETAILS COTTAGE ESCAPE PLAID FLANNEL SHIRT- My favourite classic flannel, with a chambray lined collar and cuffs. This button up is lightweight and very comfy, layers perfectly (especially with #10 and #6).
- BECK AND BOOSH PINEAPPLE STUD EARRINGS– These cute little studs come in matte silver and gold (my fav). They are perfect for Santa to slip in a stocking, plus they are under $10!
- WINDRIVER SOFT SHELL T-MAX GLOVE– lightweight, form fitting (so you can actually work in them), and touchscreen compatible how can one go wrong with these gloves.
SHUTTERFLY PERSONALIZED FLASK- Be the life of the party when you’re hanging with your friends (wink wink) Choose from matte black, copper or stainless steel. Many styles to choose from, customizable front and back.
- BECK AND BOOSH TRIANGLE BRACELET CUFF- Lightweight and perfect alone or for layering (I like to pair it with #8).
- CARHARTT FULL SWING® CRYDER JACKET– My favourite insulated jacket, perfect for work and play! Awesome range of movement and durability when you’re on the job, and fitted enough to have you looking cute and cozy when you’re not.
- DH Women’s Strappy Low-Rise Ankle Boot– These ankle boots are so cute, they pair well with tights or give the perfect lift for something long and lean. Go great with any outfit!
FOSSIL ORIGINAL BOYFRIEND CHRONOGRAPH LEATHER WATCH– I bought this watch for my birthday and I’ve wore it everyday since. Available in navy, black, brown, and grey straps, plus different metallics too. Mine is rose gold.
- FUJIFILM XA-3 MIRRORLESS CAMERA- I’ve been a longtime XA-2 user so you know I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the newest model. This is the perfect travel camera. Lightweight, long battery life, super user friendly and takes amazing photos with little effort.
- LEGENDARY WHITETAILS LINED QUILTED PUFFER VEST- Soft shell with quilted insulation for lots of warmth (I really hate when my back gets cold). Large warm pockets, and functioning wood toggles with rope loops over a full front zipper. Pairs perfectly with #1!
- DRAKE GENERAL STORE PROVINCIAL TOQUE- You know how us Canadians love our toques, well even more when we can wear our province proud! Arborist has a selection of Canadian themed toques you’ll love!
- UNDER ARMOR RUN NO BREAKS BALACLAVA HOODED LONG SLEEVE TOP- whether you’re running, hitting the slopes, or just on a toboggan you’ll really appreciate the balaclava on this long sleeve number, plus it wicks sweat to keep you cool, dry and light.
- FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 70- I’ve owned every model of Instax and this one is my favourite! Takes crisp images regardless of lighting, long battery life, and super cute in this new stardust gold color!
- THE NORTH FACE ARCTIC WOMEN’S DOWN PARKA- I don’t think I’d make it through a Canadian winter without my North Face jacket. this trench coat style parka will have you covered for whatever winter throws at you! Available in 6 colors.
S’WELL INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLE- This sleek designed water bottle will make you crave that sip… the rose gold has me all heart eyes.
FRYE MELISSA WRISTLET COIN PURSE- It’s called a coin purse, but it’s big enough to hold my iphone and everything I need when I don’t want to lug around a big purse. Comes in a variety of leather colors.
- GLERUPS WOMEN’S BOOT- These all felt boots provide maximum comfort and warmth with no socks!! Perfect for lounging around the house and cottage, available in boots, shoes and slipper styles plus lots of great color choices.
- LEVI’S SLIMMING SKINNY JEANS– Who doesn’t like a pair of jeans that has slimming right in the name… especially at the holidays. These jeans help shape, slim, and smooth exactly where you want it.
SOREL WOMEN’S 1964 PAC II BUFF WINTER BOOT- The best part about my Sorels is they are the ultimate dry boot, no wet toes. Plus these ones go one step further with a thermal barrier between you and the cold ground.
- HESTRA DEXTERITY CZONE WOMEN’S MITTS- Made from proofed aniline hair sheep leather, these close fit mitts are designed specifically for women. Features a waterproof and breathable CZone membrane and Primaloft insulation for warmth.
FARIBAULT WOOLEN MILL COMPANY WOOL THROW BLANKET- I’m a sucker for any wool blanket, but this modern one is no thrift store find. Comes in a variety of color combinations, finished with a whipstitched edge, measures 50″ x 60″.
- THE BODY SHOP MANGO LIP BUTTER- If you seen Mommy kissing Santa Claus it was because she had this on her lips!
RAY-BAN ERIKA METAL SUNGLASSES- These are a splurge item, but important to protect those peepers may aswell do it stylishly!
There we have it my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide. Did you see anything you want to add to your list, or something you’d like to buy for someone special? Tell me what your favorites are. Happy shopping!
Check out these other gift guides
COUNTRY GIRL GIFT GUIDE
50 GIFT IDEAS FOR CRAFTERS
75 GIFT IDEAS FOR CRAFTERS
Tags: christmas gifts, gift guide, gift ideas, Holidays