Welcome back, friends! Are you ready to party?
The eight of us, Angie of Echoes of Laughter, Julie of Sober Julie, Crystal of Sew Creative, Jo-Anna of A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara of Suburble, Stacey of This Lil Piglet and Shauna of Satori Design for Living and Tara of Suburble, are the hostesses of this awesome party!
This week, the features were chosen by Tara, and she chose the theme: Get Outside! We’re just getting into August, and there are lots of reasons to be spending time on the back patio or in the yard!
Why not try out this solar lighting hack from Do It Yourself Inspirations?
Or try out this delicious grilled watermelon – the recipe is available from Bekki of Domestic Mommyhood.
Serve up some drinks to your BBQ guests in these sweet mason jar tumblers from Diane of Vintage Zest.
This burger seasoning looks delicious! Check out Charlene’s recipe on My Frugal Adventures.
If you want to fancy up your outdoor space, visit Scrapality to see how she made a patio bar made with pallet wood!
What kid wouldn’t love having their own DIY outdoor chalkboard? Spaceships and Laserbeams has the tutorial here!
Now it’s time to start the party!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!
- Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
- Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
- No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
- This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.