Join Virginia as she creates, inspires, and parents with original crafts, home decor, delicious recipes, party ideas, holiday style, new products and affordable designs. She is the hands behind Fynes Designs, and is thrilled to show you elegant and simple ways to spark daily imagination and innovation in your home, with useful and attractive DIY projects. Whether a craft, painting project, or recipe, Virginia’s step-by-step instructions and photos make everything easy and fun. Follow along, and the let the inspiration begin.
This is a family catering affair right here in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia. This business avenue was explored after the addition of children to our family, as an escape from the hectic life of shift work. It has proven to be a successful venture with many happy customers. My mom and sister are my right hand men (ok, I guess one would have to be the left, but who can choose!). Our dishes are as appealing to the eye they are to the taste, and we pride ourselves on styling your buffet or hor d’oeuvres table to suit your occasion and venue.
Find Out More →
Fun Things About Me
- I’m 32, but recently when someone asked how old I was and I answered they said ‘oh wow, really I thought you were older! I just mean you’re so mature” does that mean I’m old for my age, or ugly for my age? Hummm…
- I’m co-owner of a full service restaurant and music venue, The Union Street. See it here.
- I have an education in Interior Decorating, and Animal Science- totally related eh?
- I grew up on a large hog farm, plus we had some horses, cattle, rabbits…
- Flipping a house is #1 on my bucket list.
- I’ve taught myself everything crafty I know, with the exception of knitting (Thanks Aunt Shirley).
- I’m a wanna-be exerciser but can’t seem to make it a daily thing.
- When being crafty I like to make one of something and move on. I hate making things over and over. Learn it and leave it. That’s why selling my projects doesn’t work.
- If I could have any job (without having to go back to school) I would be a home-ec teacher.
- Navy blue is my favourite color.
- I love antique, thrift, flea-market and Frenchy shopping.
I LOVE the feeling of wowing people with something I have made or whipped up in the kitchen. I look forward to sharing my love and passion of crafts with you! I hope you’ll become a Fynes Follower!
Lets hangout! Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and check out my latest pins.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions, concerns, or ideas at virginia(at)fynesdesings.con
The images and content of fynesdesigns.com are protected by copyright. DO NOT distribute or copy the content without permission. DO NOT edit or remove watermarks from any image. If you want to share an image feel free to pick ONE IMAGE with a direct link to its original post. For questions please use the contact form.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit fynesdesigns.com. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.